Life Groups are an important and vital ministry component to the Glenwood Church of Christ, offering many benefits that you can take advantage of:
· Small setting for Bible study – this gives everyone an opportunity to ask questions and participate in discussion which can be hard to do in a larger Bible class.
· Time to connect and deepen relationships with other Christians.
· A less intimidating environment in which to invite friends, neighbors and co-workers to hear the life changing message of Jesus Christ.
· A group of people who will support, encourage, stand by and pray for you.
Our Life Groups operate with 4 basic principles: Connect (fellowship), Grow (Bible study), Share (evangelism) and Serve (service to others). Life Groups will meet two times each month, at strategically chosen locations so that there will be a group meeting close to your home.
We currently have Life Groups meeting in:
· Glenwood Springs
· South Glenwood Springs (up Four Mile Rd)
· West Glenwood Springs
Call the church office for more information about a Life Group.
View Glenwood Church of Christ Life Groups in a larger map